OvenGem® Care and Usage Instructions
- After each use, the OvenGem cooking tray will be hot. HANDLE WITH CARE
- Use protective gloves, oven mitts, or paddle to remove from oven.
- Clean only by hand with a sponge and neutral detergent; rinse and dry as soon as you notice any food debris sticking to the tray. Dry trays prior to placing any food on cooking surface.
- Wipe clean any oil or grease residue from cooked food.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or submerge in water for extended time.
- The tray is PTFE-coated, with high non-stick capacity. No cooking oil and/or grease is required nor recommended.
- Remove food items from the tray gently with tools that will not damage the PTFE non-stick coating.
- Do not bend, fold, or roll up any part of the tray.
- Uses and/or way of washing other than those indicated above significantly reduce the life of the tray.
- The tray is easy to clean, but its non-stick capacity naturally decreases with use: replace the tray if worn/damaged.
- Functional temperature range: -100°F - 550°F
- Do not store or leave trays in oven.
- Do not store other items on top of the tray.
- When not used for cooking, keep the tray on a flat shelf at room temperature.
- Dispose of tray as undifferentiated dry waste.
Made in the USA